ESP holders can apply for Leaders-For-A-Day03 August 2015
Leaders-for-a-Day provides young people who have completed the JA Company Programme and obtained ESP certification from across Europe with the opportunity to learn from a leader by shadowing him/her for one day. The goal is to enable young people to make better informed career choices, enlarge their network and improve their career opportunities.
- Demonstrate the connection between education and successful careers
- Introduce young people to the requirements of the labour market and help them to build the skills they need to succeed in a 21st century workplace.
- Encourage mentoring between young people and experienced professionals; help them expand their network and position them better to enter the labour market.
- Inspire a shared responsibility across all sectors for the development of a skilled, adaptable, and successful workforce that will contribute to a dynamic and competitive economy.
- ESP holders
- Fluent English
- Above 18 years old (by 13 October 2015)
- Ambitious, communicative, confident, and embracing the “JA spirit”