International Summit for Educators
JA Europe and the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO) are delighted to present the
From Monday 19 September 12.30 to Tuesday 20 September 12.30
WKO, Hauptstraße 63, Vienna (Austria)
Policy-makers, teachers and practitioners from across Europe.
To discuss how to support entrepreneurial schools and how to develop effective teacher education systems for entrepreneurship. To ensure the Entrepreneurial Skills Pass reaches more and more students and spurs job creation.
Plenary sessions, trainings, workshops, and peer learning activities.
In this 2 day summit of workshops, trainings and networking opportunities we will:
• Learn about the ESP certification, its impact on students, teachers and businesses.
• Celebrate the ESP with its 22 participating countries and explore its potential to grow outside Europe.
• Discuss the global trends affecting education and educators.
• Get information about the tools and methods to support development and assessment of entrepreneurial learning outcomes.
• Participate in trainings and networking opportunities as a part of our Continuing Professional Development.
For further information please contact:
JA Europe - Veronica Mobilio
JA Europe - Vanda Franciscy
Together, let’s transform the students’ skills into employability and further
The Entrepreneurial Skills Pass (ESP) is an international qualification certifying students' entrepreneurial knowledge, skills and competencies. It includes: